LEVITT SHELL FACILITY USE APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in renting the Levitt Shell for your event.
- The Levitt Shell is available to rent with or without its state-of-the-art sound equipment.
- All rentals are managed by Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation.
- Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation will schedule all public events on a first-come, first-served basis through the Levitt at the Falls facility use application process. Applications must be received no later than 90 days before proposed event.
Tip: check the concert schedule to see if we have a show scheduled on your desired date.
- Applications for the Levitt Shell will be accepted beginning mid-November for the upcoming year. They will only be approved once the Levitt at the Falls concert series has been established.
- The Levitt Shell will be reserved for public events only.
- Private events such as weddings, reunions, birthdays, or anniversary reservations will not be taken for this location.
- Please fill out the application and then click the submit button. Our staff will be in touch with you and let you know if the requested date is available. If the requested date is available the applicant will need to submit payment for the reservation and meet with the event committee.
If you have questions, contact us to discuss your event. Rental events are limited during the Levitt Concert Series season.
Levitt at the Falls
504 N. Phillips Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
For Rental Information Contact: Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation 605-367-8222