Special Event Application
Step 1: Download and save the PDF application to your computer.
Step 2: Once saved, open the application in Adobe Reader. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader.
Step 3: Fill out the application, then save your changes before closing.
Step 4: Attach the saved PDF document to an email, and send to email@example.com.
Special Event Planning
If your event is held downtown, in a city park, on a city street, or on public property, we will walk you through the necessary steps to hold a safe and successful special event. To begin, select the type of event below.
To learn more about Sioux Falls’ many parks, visit our Park Page where you can find a park by its listed name or map location.
- 2019 Special Event Application
- Alcoholic Beverage License
- No Smoking Beyond This Point
- Police Event Request Application
- Pyrotechnic or Open Flame Permit
- Recycling for Events
- Recycling for Events (Spanish)
- Smoke Free Event
- Smoke Free Event Toolkit
- Sound Permit
- Special Events Accessibility Planning
- Temporary Food Service
- Tent, Canopy, or Membrane Structure Permit