Reid Street Sanitary Sewer
Project Update: 3/13/2020
- Construction will be starting March 23, 2020
2020 Project Milestones
- Sanitary sewer replacement through Park.
- Sanitary sewer replacement in Reid Street.
- Abandoning sanitary sewer in 8th and Railroad Parking Lot.
Commuter Route Information:
- Reid Street will be closed for part of the project between 8th Street and 10th Street.
- Local traffic will be able to access businesses through the North side of Reid Street off 8th Street.
- Bike trail will be closed between Reid St and 10th Street.
- Pedestrian detour will be across the Hilton Garden Inn parking lot.
Contract Amount: $394,999
Completion Date: September 4, 2020
This project is for the rehabilitation of the sanitary sewer from Reid Street South to the Big Sioux. Due to the existing deteriorated condition it is important to replace this line before any further development at 8th and Railroad can be connected to this line. Improvements include new sanitary sewer, curb and gutter, and asphalt surfacing.
City of Sioux Falls
First Rate Excavate Inc