Reid Street Sanitary Sewer
Project Update: 5/29/2020
- All sanitary sewer and surfacing work has been completed through the project.
- Seeding/landscaping work and final project cleanup will be completed as weather permits in the next week.
- This will be the last update for the project
2020 Project Milestones
- Sanitary sewer replacement through Park.
- Sanitary sewer replacement in Reid Street.
- Abandoning sanitary sewer in 8th and Railroad Parking Lot.
Commuter Route Information:
- Reid Street, CAN overflow parking lot, and the bike trail are all open with no further closures anticipated.
Contract Amount: $394,999
Completion Date: September 4, 2020
This project is for the rehabilitation of the sanitary sewer from Reid Street South to the Big Sioux. Due to the existing deteriorated condition it is important to replace this line before any further development at 8th and Railroad can be connected to this line. Improvements include new sanitary sewer, curb and gutter, and asphalt surfacing.
City of Sioux Falls
First Rate Excavate Inc