Pavement Patching (Tech-Crete) & Diamond Grinding
2020 Project Milestones
- Location No. 1: Phillips Avenue - 12th Street to 14th Street
- Location No. 2: 13th Street - 2nd Avenue to Minnesota Avenue
- Location No. 3: Main Avenue - 11th Street to 14th Street
- Location No. 4: Main Avenue - Brookings Street to 6th Street
Commuter Route Information:
- Phillips Avenue will be closed during construction. Estimated construction timeframe is 2 – 3 weeks prior to July 4.
- 13th Street will be closed during construction in one or two block segments at a time. Estimated construction timeframe is 3 – 4 weeks prior to July 4.
- Main Avenue from 11th Street to 14th Street will have one southbound lane of traffic open at all times. Estimated construction timeframe is 2 – 3 weeks prior to July 4.
- Main Avenue from Brookings Street to 6th Street will have one lane of traffic open in each direction at all times. Estimated construction timeframe is 4 – 5 weeks between July 4 and October 2.
Contract Amount: $582,750
Completion Date: October 2, 2020
Pavement patching with Tech-Crete on various streets in the downtown area, as well as diamond grinding on Phillips Avenue due to the deteriorated condition of the existing pavement. The project will be constructed in phases to minimize impacts as much as possible. The estimated construction timeframe for each location is shown in the commuter route information.
City of Sioux Falls
JSA Engineers and Land Surveyors
BX Civil & Construction, Inc.