Sertoma Avenue Water Main – 41st Street to 57th Street
Project Update 10/10/2019
- The project is substantially complete, and has been reopened to traffic.
- Site restoration, seeding, and other minor miscellaneous items remain to be completed over the next few weeks.
- Seeding will take place after October 15th.
- This will be the final project update.
Project Milestones Have Changed
- Milestone 1: Project Start
- Milestone 2: Phase A Utilities
- Milestone 3: Phase A Grading & Paving
- Milestone 4: Phase B Utilities
- Milestone 5: Phase B Grading & Paving
- Milestone 6: Phase C Utilities
- Milestone 7: Phase C Grading & Paving
- Milestone 8: Phase A & B Mill & Overlay
- Milestone 9: Phase B & C Mill & Overlay
- Milestone 10: Phase A and B Striping
- Milestone 11: Phase B and C Striping
- Milestone 12: Restoration & Cleanup
Commuter Route Information
- Sertoma Avenue is reopened to commuter traffic.
- Periodic work may occur over the next couple of weeks to complete miscellaneous construction along the street.
- However, at least one lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained at all times.
Sign Up for Notifications
Contract Amount: $1,288,000
Completion Date: 9/11/2019
Work will include improvements to the water supply system. Work will also include improvements to various asphalt roadways, curb and gutter, and sidewalk ADA ramps. Upon completion of work, site restoration will take place.
City of Sioux Falls
Stockwell Engineers, Inc.
(605) 338-6668 (office)
Winter Brothers Underground