Minnesota Avenue/Russell Street Intersection Rehabilitation
Project Update 6/7/2021
- Contractor completed phase 3A and 3B
- Phase 1A – East leg of Russell Street
- Phase 1B – East ½ of Minnesota Avenue and the left turn lanes in the west leg of Russell Street
- Phase 2A & 2B – Northwest quadrant of Minnesota Avenue and Russell Street
- Phase 3A & 3B – Southwest quadrant of Minnesota Avenue and Russell Street
Commuter Route Information:
- Project is complete.
October 15, 2021
This project will consist of joint repairs at the Minnesota Avenue and Russell Street intersection. Project features will include joint repair, concrete pavement repair, fillet improvements, ADA improvements, storm sewer inlet improvements, upgrading traffic signals, seeding, and pavement markings in the intersection.
City of Sioux Falls
T&R Contracting, Inc.