Marion Road from Madison Street to Maple Street Improvements
Project Update: 6/24/2021
- All work is substantially complete.
- Minor project cleanup items will be completed in the near future.
Commuter Route Information:
- Marion Road between W. Maple Street and W. Madison Street is open to traffic.
2021 Project Milestones
- Surfacing removal
- Underground utility installation
- Fine grading and cement treated subgrade
- PCC pavement surfacing
- Roadway lighting & Traffic signals
- Topsoil & seeding
October 24, 2020 with final cleanup by June 26, 2021
Reconstruction of a rural asphalt pavement section to a four lane concrete pavement section with turning lanes. Utility work includes traffic signals, street lights, storm sewer, sanitary sewer watermain.
City of Sioux Falls
Office: 605 367 8640
Sayre Associates, Inc.
Office: 605 332 7211
Cell: 605 940 1051