Arrowhead Parkway, Sycamore Avenue to Highline Avenue
- The project has been substantially completed.
- All lanes are now open to traffic.
- There may be periodic lane closures in the coming weeks as the contractor completes some minor punch list and clean up items.
- Thank you for your patience during the course of construction on this project.
- This will be the last project update.
- Roadway surfacing from Sycamore Avenue to Veteran’s Parkway
- Sidewalk installation on north side of Arrowhead Parkway
- Sidewalk installation on south side of Arrowhead Parkway
- Pedestrian push buttons and signal installation
- Final roadway striping
- Landscaping and median element installation along Arrowhead Parkway
Commuter Route Information
All lanes have been reopened to traffic.
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date:July 2019
Project Summary:Reconstruct Arrowhead Parkway to a 6-lane urban street with center median, street lights, traffic signals, and concrete sidewalks. New water main and storm sewer will also be installed. Additional right and left turn lanes will be constructed at multiple intersections along Arrowhead Parkway to increase traffic capacity and improve safety.
City of Sioux Falls
Josh VandenBos, Project Manager
Infrastructure Design Group Inc.
T&R Contracting Inc.