Arrowhead Parkway, Sycamore Avenue to Highline Avenue
Crews have finished installing sidewalk along Arrowhwead Parkway and adjacent streets. The median work will continue as weather permits.
- Roadway surfacing from Sycamore Avenue to Veteran’s Parkway
- Sidewalk installation on north side of Arrowhead Parkway
- Sidewalk installation on south side of Arrowhead Parkway
- Pedestrian push buttons and signal installation
- Final roadway striping
- Landscaping and median element installation along Arrowhead Parkway
Commuter Route Information
One lane in each direction will continue to be closed to allow workers access to the median.
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date:July 2019
Project Summary:Reconstruct Arrowhead Parkway to a 6-lane urban street with center median, street lights, traffic signals, and concrete sidewalks. New water main and storm sewer will also be installed. Additional right and left turn lanes will be constructed at multiple intersections along Arrowhead Parkway to increase traffic capacity and improve safety.
City of Sioux Falls
Josh VandenBos, Project Manager
Infrastructure Design Group Inc.
T&R Contracting Inc.