66th Street Water Main Improvements
Project Update 11/19/2021
- The work in Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, and Phase 5 is completed.
- Contractor will be working on phase 4 in spring 2022, weather permitting.
- This will be the last update until spring 2022.
- Phase 1 (66th & Sundowner)
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
- Phase 5
- Phase 6 (Mill and Overlay all Phases)
Commuter Route Information:
- 66th Street and Holbrook Avenue are open to traffic.
This project consists of water main improvements along 66th Street and Jordan Court from Sundowner Avenue to Holbrook Avenue, Alex Court, and Holbrook Avenue from Jordan Court to 66th Street due to the deteriorated condition of the water main. The City is exploring either lining the existing water main, or replacing the water main. The exact scope of work will vary depending on which method is selected.
City of Sioux Falls
Ulteig Engineers, Inc.
Office: 605 323 6022
Cell: 605 359 7779
First Rate Excavate, Inc.