This year's street construction information can be found below. The map shows the major construction projects with updates on the progress of the construction. The map also shows live video feeds of traffic in and around the city to help you determine your routes on a daily basis.
Street Construction Map
The map shows our planned 2019 construction projects including major reconstruction, asphalt street rehab, and overlay projects.
2020 Construction Projects
- 8th Street Bridge Reconstruction
- 26th Street and I229 Area Improvements
- 12th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Grange Avenue
- Arrowhead Parkway and Six Mile Road Realignment
- 4th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Main Avenue
- Marion Road from Madison Street to Maple Street
- Southeastern Avenue from Klondike Trail to 49th Street
- Southeastern Avenue from 18th Street to 26th Street
- Minnesota Avenue Intersection Improvements
- Slurry Seal Project Information
- Overlay Program
- 57th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Western Avenue
- 6th Street and Bahnson Avenue Realignment
- 85th Street from Hughes Avenue to Tallgrass Avenue
- ADA Improvements Various Locations
- West Avenue from 6th Street to 12th Street Overlay
Monthly Street Construction Update
Get Email Notifications
If you would like street construction project updates in your inbox, please fill out the form below to receive email updates about each street construction project. Email updates are sent bi-weekly.
Capital Improvement Projects
This map also includes an interactive map on the City's 2019-2023 CIP Plan. The CIP consists primarily of land acquisition, infrastructure improvements such as streets and utilities, acquisition or construction of buildings, and other improvements to facilities or property such as parks.