Select License application needed.
Tips and FAQs
Things to Consider...
- Please have your application completed No Later than December 1st to allow us to process and complete your License before the current one expires.
- There will not be any year stickers mailed out. We are able to track the boxes and trucks that have the MSW fees paid through our system
- Please be sure to have all extra documents needed included with your application. This helps us get your license back to you in a timely manner.
- If you have questions please call the Landfill Scale House.
- Workman's Comp insurance is required for any hauler that has employees. If you do not employ anyone please put in writing that you do not have, or plan to have, any employees for the licensing year. Sign and date the statement. It is your responsibility to notify us if that changes.
- Pay Online with Credit Card or Bank Account
- Mail Check
|What to expect on the payment type you select.
|CREDIT CARDS AND BANK DRAFT
Your Credit Card or Bank Account will Authorize the payment when you select Pay and Finish.
The amount will actually post to your Credit Card or Bank Account on the day the application has gone through all steps of the approval process
After 30 days the payment will decline. All applications should be done before that unless we are missing information for the applicant.
The License fees will show up on the date that your license was printed.
It may happen that your check will post one month but the fee will not appear until the following month on your statement.
If you need to finish later, please use the buttons at the top of the page if:
- You are not able to finish the application at one time
- You get part way through and need to walk away. The form will time out after 20 minutes.
- Save and Finish later even if you think you will only be away a few minutes.
- Enter email and Save & Close
After you submit, you will receive an email from DocuSign NA3 System.
Check your spam mail if you do not see it.
Click on Review Documents when you are ready to pick up where you left off.