Supervised Playground Program and Tot Lot Program
Starting in 1944 and still going strong! This free drop-in program designed for 7-12 year olds is a wonderful place to be a kid. We are a "low-tech, high fun" weather-dependent program. No registration required.
Supervised Playground Program
June 7 - August 6
Monday - Friday | Ages 7-12
- Prairie Trail Park - 5401 S Tomar Rd
- McKennan Park - 1400 S 3rd Ave
- Bakker Park - 5900 W Bakker Park Dr
11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Glenview Park - 1401 E 57th St
- Willow Ridge Park - 7900 E Willowwood St
- Hayward Park - 400 N Valley View Rd
- Frank Olson Park - 4001 E 16th
- Granite Valley Park - 1601 E 69th St N
- Memorial Park - 7500 W 26th St
These programs are not intended as child care programs. Children ages 6 and younger must be supervised by someone at least 16 years old. The ratio of children 6 years and under may not exceed five children per adult. Outdoor playground programs are weather dependent. If there is inclement weather, the program will be delayed or canceled for the day. Please be aware of this before sending children to the program.
Tot Lot Program
June 14 – July 29
Monday – Wednesday I Ages 2-6
- Tot Lot is the cool place to be for kids ages 6 years and under.
- Bring your adult and join in the fun.
- Our staff will have weekly themes to encourage free play combined with simple crafts and games to get you moving.
Program will be canceled in case of inclement weather. No registration required.
- JUN 14–JUL 28 | MON, WED
- 9–11 A.M. | LAUREL OAK PARK (SHELTER)
- JUN 15–JUL 29 | TUE, THU | 9–11 A.M. | SPELLERBERG PARK (SHELTER)