Rules for usage are posted. Each site has a picnic table, trash receptacle, and plastic bag dispenser for owners to use to pick up after their pets.
Open Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Closed from 7 a.m.-12 noon on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday from April thru October for maintenance.
Off-Leash Does Not Mean Out of Control.
- Leash your dog when entering and exiting the park.
- Keep your dog under voice command and control at all times.
- Patrons could be removed from the park if they are unable to keep their dog under control.
- Stay with your dog.
- Only bring a maximum of 2 dogs per individual.
- Keep dogs in designated area.
- Obey City ordinances by cleaning up after your dog.
- Have proof of license and immunizations.
- Report any dog bites, attacks, and injuries to Sioux Falls Animal Control at 605-367-7222.
- Bring puppies that are less than 4 months old or dogs that are aggressive, ill, or in heat.
- Allow dogs to dig holes.
- Bring dogs that are not properly licensed or immunized.
- Leave items unattended at the park. They will be removed.
Any person who brings a dog into the dog off-leash area assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and severally with the owner of the dog, for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other dogs, or property caused by the dog. All persons using the dog off-leash area, by entering the area, agree to indemnify the City of Sioux Falls and hold the City of Sioux Falls harmless for any harm resulting from the use of the dog off-leash area.