Community Center HoursJune 3-August 9, 2019
C.C. Open Gym
Monday-Friday: 1–5 p.m.
CLOSED FOR SUMMER
MEETING ROOM RESERVATIONS & COURT RENTALS
Call C.C. for details and availability
Kenny Anderson - 605-978-6924
Kuehn - 605-978-6926
MariCar - 605-978-6928
Morningside - 605-978-6930
Oyate - 605-978-6932
Community Centers Closed
- July 4
MariCar Community Center
400 North Valley View Road
Adjacent to Hayward Elementary School
MariCar Community Center opened in 1998 and was one of three new community centers to open that year. The center is attached to Hayward Elementary School and sits next to Hayward Park.
MariCar Community Center sports a game room, computer lab, single meeting room, and a gym.
Programs and Services
Different activities are scheduled daily, such as arts and crafts, open gym, and special events. Must be 7 years old and able to self-manage to attend. More details on this program available at each center. FREE
- Game rooms may include board games, video games, pool table, air hockey, and foosball.
- Open Gyms are a time for people to drop in to play basketball. No organized team play is allowed.
Open gyms are a time for people to drop in to play volleyball and basketball. No organized team play is allowed. These gyms are to all ages. Court rentals will not be available during this time. FREE
Includes Open Gym, Computer Lab, and Game Rooms
Open gyms are a time for people to drop in to play basketball and if space allows, volleyball may also be played. No organized team play is allowed. Court rentals will not be available during this time. FREE.
- Game rooms may have board games, video games, pool table, air hockey, and foosball. FREE.
Each community center has at least one large meeting room.
Meeting areas are equipped with tables, chairs, TV, DVD, and dry erase boards.
- Kitchen specifics are available upon request
- Specifics of room guidelines are available at time of your reservation request.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved by contacting the community center where the event will take place.
Call Community Center at 978-6928 for details and availability!
Computer labs provide a quiet, convenient place to have Internet access. Hours are subject to change to accommodate schedule programs. FREE
The cost is $25 per court hour, which is nonrefundable and payable by credit card at the time of the reservation. Reservations for court rentals will be taken by calling 978-6928.