Events Campus Study Group Members Announced
Mayor Paul TenHaken is excited to announce the 13 members of the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center Campus Study Group.
The group includes:
- Jeff Eckhoff (co-chair)—South Dakota Small Business Development Center
- Dan Statema (co-chair)—First Dakota National Bank and Loft Advisors
- Danny Amundson—KWB Hotel Partners
- Dr. Tamera Enalls—Transformation Consulting Agency
- Erik Gaikowski—AARP South Dakota
- Tom Hurlbert—CO-OP Architecture
- Andrea Miller—Journey Construction
- Jared Nesje—TSP, Inc
- Tony Nour—First PREMIER Bank
- Erik Nyberg—Cutler Law Firm, LLP
- Ryan Pidde—Talon, LLC
- Laura Schoen Carbonneau—Prairie Family Business Association
- Orlen Tschetter—Retired
The Events Campus Study Group will meet monthly, beginning in February, to evaluate the current and future needs of the campus and make recommendations to the Mayor that will enhance the success of the campus and its economic impact for the community. The group’s final report will also be presented to the City Council.
Topics the group will evaluate include, but are not limited to, future use and function of the Arena, parking, additional onsite uses, and transportation connections to downtown and other attractions.
The Denny Sanford PREMIER Center Campus includes the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, Sioux Falls Convention Center, Arena, Sioux Falls Stadium, Howard Wood Field and Sheraton Hotel.