Disability Awareness Commission
Number of Members
Membership to include representatives of the disability community.
Residency/Registered Voter Requirement
Must be a resident and registered voter of Sioux Falls.
Summary of Duties
Provide public education to heighten the awareness of physical, social, and economic barriers for people with disabilities; organize public awareness activities; educate the public about the role, function, and activities of the commission; and advise other public or private entities on disability awareness issues.
Colleen Moran, ADA Coordinator/Assistant City Attorney
City Hall, First Floor
224 West Ninth Street
P.O. Box 7402
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7402
- Disability Awareness Commission Meetings
- Sioux Falls City Ordinances Chapter 98
- DAC Flyer
- 2010 ADA Celebration Photo Gallery
- 2007 ADA Celebration Photo Gallery
- 2014 ArtAbility Photo Gallery
- 2010 Artability Photo Gallery
- Human Relations
- 2019 Meeting Calendar
- Online Application for Appointment
- Application for Appointment