Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or email@example.com.
Full-Time Openingsview career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Drop-off Attendant - Landfill
- Litter Technician - Landfill
- Nurse Case Manager – Refugee Health
- Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant
- Patient Financial Navigator
- Patient Support Technician
- Vehicle/Equipment Service Worker – Fleet Division
- Water Service Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Mental Health Counselor
- Outreach and Transportation Worker - Health
- Evening Lube Technician
- Registered Nurse
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.