Falls Community Health & Sioux Falls School District have partnered together to welcome all students, parents, and any staff or community member to visit our medical clinics @ Hayward, Hawthorne, or Terry Redlin Elementary. For dental services, contact our clinic at 367-8793 for qualifications.
Falls Community Health School Based Clinics are designed to:
- Serve all students
- Help students stay in school to receive needed care rather than leaving campus
- Remove barriers such as lack of transportation or insurance
- Be accessible with a convenient location in a familiar setting
- Provide High-Quality Primary care with a strong emphasis on prevention
- Provide Chronic Disease Management with an effort to decrease student absences
- Connect students with community providers when diagnosis are beyond the scope of FCH
- Address student success by collaborating with school nurses, teachers, parent’s, counselors, principals, and other school staff to reduce health related barriers and promote healthy childhood development.
To schedule an appointment, please call 367-8793