Falls Community Health Mission
To improve the quality of life for the residents of Sioux Falls by preventing or controlling disease, mitigating adverse health conditions and threats, and by providing an open door to primary health services.
Community Health Clinic
Falls Community Health & Sioux Falls School District have partnered together to welcome all students, parents, and any staff or community member to visit our medical clinics @ Hayward, Hawthorne, or Terry Redlin Elementary. For dental services, contact our clinic at 367-8793 for qualifications.
Falls Community Health School Based Clinics are designed to:
- Serve all students
- Help students stay in school to receive needed care rather than leaving campus
- Remove barriers such as lack of transportation or insurance
- Be accessible with a convenient location in a familiar setting
- Provide High-Quality Primary care with a strong emphasis on prevention
- Provide Chronic Disease Management with an effort to decrease student absences
- Build relationships with students and ensure continuity of care
- Develop Connectedness by referring students to community providers when diagnosis are beyond the scope of FCH
- Meet the needs of our local population through community input
- Address student success by collaborating with school nurses, teachers, parent’s, counselors, principals, and other school staff to reduce health related barriers and promote healthy childhood development.
- Improve students’ academic achievement by taking care of medical and dental needs that make learning difficult.
To schedule an appointment, please call 367-8793
Free Rapid HIV Testing
Every Monday: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Every Friday: 9 a.m. - NOON
All Adults Welcome
Results provided within 20 minutes
Falls Community Health
521 North Main Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Medical Waste Disposal
Improperly disposed of needles, phamaceuticals and thermometers can pose serious health hazards to the public, garbage haulers, and City landfill and wastewater employees.
Use the links below to find out how to properly dispose of your items.
Patient Centered Medical Home
Falls Community Health is a nationally-recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home. We are your open door to primary care.
While Zika is a tropical mosquito-borne infection that is NOT known to be carried by the mosquitoes found in South Dakota, people traveling to the American tropics and sub-tropics should be aware of the Zika virus. For the most current information on Zika virus, prevention methods, maps of Zika affected areas and the latest travel advisories, please see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sign up for the School Based Health center newsletter.
This Health Center is a Health Center Program Grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a Deemed Public Health Service Employee and a FTCA Deemed Facility under 42 U.S.C 233(g)-(n)