Sioux Falls COVID-19 Response
City Services Updates
On Monday, May 18, 2020, City Hall, the City Center, and Carnegie Town Hall will reopen to the public in limited capacity.
Individual and Family Guidance
The Health Department has partnered with local, state and federal response agencies to ensure a level of preparedness for the community.
SOAR Program - Business Guidance
The City of Sioux Falls has compiled various resources for best business practices, including the newly announced SOAR program.
The City of Sioux Falls COVID-19 Dashboard provides information and resources about the coronavirus response in the Sioux Falls area.
- CDC on Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
- What Should I Do If. Flowchart
- COVID-19 - What you need to know
- Stop of Spread of Germs (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond
- Preparing Communities for the Spread of COVID-19
- Sioux Falls Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Workplace Safety Guidelines
- More information on CDC guidelines
- Ordinance 28-20 - Adopted 3/26/2020
- Business Ordinance Flow Chart
- Stay at Home Sioux Falls
- COVID- Vulnerable Populations Guidance