Sioux Falls COVID-19 Response
One Sioux Falls COVID Action Plan
The City of Sioux Falls passed the One Sioux Falls COVID Action Plan.
Individual and Family Guidance
The Health Department has partnered with local, state and federal response agencies to ensure a level of preparedness for the community.
SOAR Program - Business Guidance
The City of Sioux Falls has compiled various resources for best business practices, including the newly announced SOAR program.
The City of Sioux Falls COVID-19 Dashboard provides information and resources about the coronavirus response in the Sioux Falls area.
Safer Sioux Falls Pledge
The Safer Sioux Falls Pledge is a community commitment to help slow the spread of COVID-19 by following COVID-19 mitigation efforts in organizations and businesses, including wearing facial coverings and other CDC recommended precautions.
- CDC on Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
- What Should I Do If. Flowchart
- COVID-19 - What you need to know
- Stop of Spread of Germs (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond
- Preparing Communities for the Spread of COVID-19
- Sioux Falls Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Workplace Safety Guidelines
- More information on CDC guidelines
- Ordinance 28-20 - Adopted 3/26/2020
- Business Ordinance Flow Chart
- Stay at Home Sioux Falls
- COVID- Vulnerable Populations Guidance