City Observed Holidays
All City offices will be closed. Parking facilities are also not enforced on these days.
- New Year's Day (the first day of January) *
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (the third Monday in January)
- Presidents' Day (the third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day ( the last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (the Fourth of July) *
- Labor Day (the first Monday in September)
- Native American Day (the second Monday of October)
- Veterans' Day (the 11th day of November) *
- Thanksgiving Day (the 4th Thursday of November)
- Christmas Day (the 25th day of December) *
* If these holidays fall on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed as a holiday. If these holidays fall on a Saturday, the preceding Friday will be observed as a holiday.