Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed please contact 605-367-8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Openings
view career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Animal Control Field Officer Assistant
- Custodian - Facilities Management Division
- Dental Patient Support Technician
- EMS Logistics Technician - Fire Rescue
- Evening Lube Technician
- Fire Rescue Service Technician
- HIV Prevention Outreach Worker - Health
- Library Courier
- Library Support Staff
- Front Desk Attendant – Midco® Aquatic Center
- Lifeguard – Midco® Aquatic Center
- Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant
- Pool Maintenance Worker – Midco® Aquatic Center
- Patient Support Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Shop Helper
- Traffic Signal Technician
- Water Service Technician
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.