Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or email@example.com.
Full Time Openingsview career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Parks and Recreation
- Animal Control Field Officer Assistant
- Public Drop-off Attendant - Landfill
- Library Support Staff
- Public Health Scientist/Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant
- Vehicle/Equipment Service Worker – Fleet Division
- Community Health Worker
- Dental Assistant
- Equipment Operator - Landfill
- Mental Health Counselor
- Outreach and Transportation Worker - Health
- Custodian - Facilities Management Division
- Dental Patient Support Technician
- Evening Lube Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Shop Helper-Fleet
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator - Water Reclamation
- Laborer - Water Reclamation
- Street Maintenance-Winter Operations
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.