Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or email@example.com.
Full Time Openings
view career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Equipment Operator - Landfill
- Outreach and Transportation Worker - Health
- School Based Health Liaison - Falls Community Health
- Custodian - Facilities Management Division
- Dental Patient Support Technician
- Public Drop-off Attendant - Landfill
- Evening Lube Technician
- Fire Rescue Service Technician
- HIV Prevention Outreach Worker - Health
- Library Support Staff
- Parks and Recreation
- Patient Support Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Shop Helper
- Traffic Signal Technician
- Vehicle/Equipment Service Worker
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.