Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Openings
view career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Animal Control Field Officer Assistant
- Equipment Operator - Landfill
- Outreach and Transportation Worker - Health
- Custodian - Facilities Management Division
- Dental Patient Support Technician
- Public Drop-off Attendant - Landfill
- Evening Lube Technician
- Fire Rescue Service Technician
- HIV Prevention Outreach Worker - Health
- Library Support Staff
- Parks and Recreation
- Patient Support Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Shop Helper
- Traffic Signal Technician
- Vehicle/Equipment Service Worker
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
- Leaf Drop-off Attendant
- Equipment Operator - Water Reclamation
- Laborer - Water Reclamation
- Street Maintenance Laborers
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.