Basin 371 Drainage Improvements Project
Project Update 3/23/2021
Commuter Route Information:
- Expect closures at Grinnell Avenue, Harvard Drive, Snapdragon Street, Eisenhower Avenue, and Theodore Avenue, as shown in the magenta shaded areas in the above map.
- Detours will be provided as the project commences.
- Culvert work at Grinnell Avenue (See ‘A’ in the above image)
- Culvert work at Harvard Drive (See ‘B’ in the above image)
- Culvert work at Snapdragon Street (See ‘C’ in the above image)
- Culvert work at Eisenhower Avenue (See ‘D’ in the above image)
- Culvert work at Theodore Avenue (See ‘E’ in the above image)
- Grading and pipe work in the drainage channels
Street crossing work to be completed by the fall of 2021, and drainageway work to be completed by early summer of 2022.
This project will improve the drainage channels in the area west of Sertoma Avenue and north of 41st Street. Improvements include reshaping of the drainage channel, installation of underdrain pipe in the drainage channel, culvert and utility work at multiple street crossings, curb and gutter, and asphalt surfacing at the street crossings.
City of Sioux Falls