Plenty of Free Parking, but Come Early Free Shuttles for Garth Concerts
The Denny Sanford PREMIER Center is hosting nine sold-out Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood concerts. While parking at the PREMIER Center has been a success during other sold-out events, the back-to-back shows will create some parking challenges. The City of Sioux Falls and SMG are encouraging concert goers to arrive early and take the free shuttles from the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds.
“Parking will be tight on the days when two concerts take place back-to-back, so get there early and consider the FREE shuttles. You may not park near the front door, but remember the parking is FREE,” says Mayor Mike Huether.
Attendees are encouraged to use the free shuttle service that will run between the PREMIER Center and the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds. At the fairgrounds, the north parking lot along Madison Street will be the location of the pick-up and drop-offs before and after each concert. The shuttles will run:
• Friday, September 15—starting at 4 p.m.
• Saturday, September 16—starting at 1 p.m.
• Sunday, September 17—starting at 4 p.m.
• Friday, September 22—starting at 4 p.m.
• Saturday, September 23—starting at 1 p.m.
• Sunday, September 24—starting at 1 p.m.
Shuttles will run until after the evening concert ends and all patrons have left the building.
Reminders for Garth and Trisha concert goers:
• Parking is free.
• Additional parking is available at Earl McCart Fields located a short walk south of the PREMIER Center.
• Use the free shuttle service.
• Arrive early and carpool if possible.
• Be courteous to those living in the neighborhood around the PREMIER Center by following proper parking etiquette, and be a good neighbor.
• Pre-parties will be held in the Sioux Falls Arena on all concert days starting at 4 p.m. There will be giveaways, music, drink specials, and more.
• Enjoy the memory!
All the information you need is at www.dennysanfordpremiercenter.com.