McKennan Wading Pool Closed
In accordance with Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation Water Quality policies, McKennan Wading Pool will be closed due to a fecal incident.
An incident of this nature requires the implementation of a disinfection process that requires maintaining elevated chlorine levels for a period of 24 hours before reopening to the public. This procedure is based on guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
McKennan Wading Pool is anticipated to open July 20, 2017, at 1 p.m.
Other outdoor pools open normal hours: 1–5 p.m. and 6:30–8 p.m. open swim
5–6:30 p.m. family swim
• Drake Springs Family Aquatic Center—301 South Fairfax Avenue
• Frank Olson Pool—4101 East 16th Street
• Kuehn Park Pool—2309 Kuehn Park Road
• Laurel Oak Family Aquatic Center—3401 East 49th Street
• Pioneer Spray Park—East Pine Street/North Jessica Avenue
• Terrace Park Family Aquatic Center—1001 West Madison Street
To receive updates on Parks and Recreation activities, visit www.facebook.com/siouxfallsparks or www.twitter.com/siouxfallsparks. More information, including a downloadable copy of the current Activities Guide, can be found at www.siouxfalls.org/parks or call 605-367-8222.