Siouxland Libraries Celebrates Week Of The Young Child™
Join Siouxland Libraries in celebrating our youngest learners! Throughout the week, April 24–29, there’s a packed schedule of special storytimes, crafts, games, and activities to encourage development of learning skills and a love of reading.
All are free and open to the public as follows:
- Colton Branch Library (402 South Dakota Avenue): Wee Read & Explore,
Friday, April 28, 10:30–11 a.m. (in place of Storytime)
- Crooks Branch Library (900 North West Avenue): Wee Read & Explore, Wednesday, April 26, 10:30 a.m.–11 a.m. (in place of Storytime)
Teddy Bear Sleepover, Friday, April 28 (Bring your bear to the library anytime Friday and pick him/her up on Saturday.)
- Downtown Library (200 North Dakota Avenue): Music Monday, April 24, 10:15–10:50 a.m.; 1–1:35 p.m.
Artsy Thursday, April 27, 10:15–10:50 a.m.
Family Friday, April 28, 10:15–10:50 a.m.
- Humboldt Branch Library (201 South Main Street): Wee Read & Explore, Tuesday, April 25, 10:30–11 a.m.(in place of Storytime)
- Oak View Branch (3700 East Third Street): Family Fort Day, Saturday, April 29, 10 a.m. –12 noon
- Prairie West Branch Library (7630 West 26th Street): Scavenger Hunt, Saturday, April 29, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Ronning Branch Library (3100 East 49th Street): Saturday Storytime, April 29, 10:30–11 a.m.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Relations Office at 605‑367‑8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the event.
For more information, please call Siouxland Libraries at 367-8700 or visit www.siouxlandlib.org.