Search the library catalog
Teen Reading Program
Make reading a fun and important part of your summer break!
1. Create an account at siouxlandlib.readsquared.com.
2. Earn 100 points for every book you read with 200 pages or more.
3. Earn prizes at 200, 400 and 500 points. (Get a sneak peek at the prizes)
Meet Your Goal:
Your challenge this summer is to read FIVE books before August 10, 2017. We know you're busy! Here are some tips to get you started:
2. Don't know what to read? See if your favorite movie was based on a book, check out a biography on your favorite musician, or talk with a librarian for suggestions.
3. Read the same book as your friend or join a book club.
4. Find a quiet library, bookstore or coffee shop where you can relax and read.