Patient Centered Medical Home
An Open Door to Your Medical and Dental Home
As a medical home, we will provide quality care that is patient-centered, coordinated, and accessible.
Falls Community Health is a nonprofit clinic providing complete primary health care and dental care for all ages.
- Team-based primary care.
- Evidence-based care for acute and chronic illnesses.
- Well-child care and immunizations.
- Laboratory and X-ray services.
- HIV / AIDS early intervention services and case management.
- Behavioral health services.
- Support for self-management of your health.
- Case management and social services.
- Dental Care, including routine and emergency dental care and school-based preventative dental care.
- Family planning.
At Your Visit
We want to get to know you and provide you with the best care. At your visit, we will ask about:
- Past medical history.
- Mental health history.
- Living situation.
- Relationship status.
- Other medical providers involved in your care.
Choosing Your Doctor
It is important for you to have a primary care provider to help manage your care.
When you make an appointment, tell us who you would like to see. If you do not have a primary care provider, we can help you choose one.
What You Can Do
- Keep your appointments.
- Bring prescriptions and over-the-counter medications that you take to your appointment.
- Ask questions and tell us if you don’t understand something we said.
- Take medications as directed.
- Tell us about changes in your health or well-being.
- For self-care resources to help you manage your health, go to www.livewellsiouxfalls.org.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, insurance, and self-payment.
CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program) is free health insurance for children. Please ask about this program if you have children under age 19.
When you become a patient, we will evaluate your eligibility for payment programs or our sliding fee discount.* Please bring income verification to your first appointment.
Sliding-fee services funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the City of Sioux Falls.
Your Online Account
You can sign up for an online account to review your medical records and request medical records.
Please stop by our front desk, and they can assist you. You must be age 18 or older to have an online account.
After you have set up your account, go to myhealth.siouxfalls.org to:
- Leave a message for your provider.
- View lab results.
- View a clinical summary of your appointments.
- View your medication history.
Working With You
You are the most important part of a patient-centered medical home, and we encourage you to take an active role in your health. We will listen to your questions and feelings and treat you as a full partner in your care. We will explain your health situation and help you make the best decisions for your care.
Same-day appointments may be available. Please call 605-367-8793 to speak with a nurse.
Dental Clinic Hours:
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Emergency care sign-up begins at 7:45 a.m. on first come, first serve basis.
Phone: (605) 367-8022
Main Clinic Hours:
Monday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call 605-367-8793 to speak with a nurse or leave a message for your provider. If you call after hours, the answering service will page the on-call physician.
If you have an emergency, CALL 9-1-1.
Please call 605-367-8793 for school-based clinic hours.
Limited language interpreting services are available at the clinic.
Servicios de interprete estan disponibles en la clinica.
Dr. Jennifer Tinguely
Judy Jacobsen, PA-C
Whitney Larsen, CNP
Karissa Zimmer, PA-C
Dr. Stephanie Schmitz
Dr. Dale Johnson
Dr. Elizabeth Naber