Parking Issues, Illegal or Abandon Vehicles

Abandoned or nuisance vehicles can fall into one of three categories. Please make reports of vehicles to the appropriate contact based on these criteria:

Unlicensed and/or Inoperable vehicles (including trailers) abandoned on private property.

    Contact and report to the Health Department

Licensed and Operable vehicles (including trailers) improperly parked on private property.

    Contact the Zoning Department

Vehicles of any type which are on a public street.

    Contact the Police Department or call on the Non-Emergency number 605-367-7000.