How to File a Complaint

To file a formal complaint, you may contact the Commission office to have an intake packet  mailed to you or to set up an intake interview. You may also stop at our office and pick up an intake packet.


Step 1: Download and save the Intake Questionnaire to your computer.

Step 2: Once saved, open the application in Adobe Reader. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free at

Step 3: Fill out the application, then save your changes before closing.

Step 4: Attach the saved PDF document to an email, and send to